Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Wednesday

A clarification

Though readers should know by now, I want to make it clear that Other People Exist is written for a sophisticated audience of intellectuals and other smart-types – cultured folks who read books and enjoy $10+ bottles of wine (as well as anyone who can pay the $24/yr subscription rate). In keeping with our impressive snootiness, even our non-human appreciators are of the glasses-wearing, intelligent-seeming kind.


photo courtesy of Perpetual Chocoholic

12 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Is that why I haven't received my copy yet? I'm getting desperate and re-reading the old copies and their envelopes:-(

5:20 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

It's always all about the brown-eyed mammals in glasses.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Frankkumon said...

any wine over $4 per bottle is overpriced

10:16 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

well that's a great photo of an intelligent dog!

3:17 PM  
Blogger tony said...

Hi Kurt.I'm Back.The OPE 's have arrived.I take them to The Turkish Bath to read this afternoon..Are they water&heat proof?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Tony:
They are not - but perhaps it's best if, after you read them, the evidence is destroyed.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I just realized I haven't reminded you in quite a while how much you suck for cutting down on your blog posts. Please forgive me!

....oh ya, and you suck.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

At least now you refer to it as "cutting down on your blog posts" instead of "quitting your blog."

6:42 AM  
Anonymous MC said...

That's a great picture. It's also really cool that they've started making reading glasses for dogs. Available at PetSmart I think.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Shouldn't you be reminding us you still exist in blogdom about now?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I have a post all written, but it's waiting for the artwork.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

very nice pic, and an intelligently torn corner. looks well-trained to open mail

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home