Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Friday

Update

Work has progressed on Issue #29, The 6th Annual Death/Christmas Issue. I have completed 12 pages of first quality material, so I have only to add 4 pages of shameless filler and the issue will be ready to mail. Of course I will let everyone know when it is completed so they can begin their vigil by the mailbox.

6 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Great photos! It doesn't seem as Christmasie as that up here.

11:19 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Starting in the new year I will become a customer of your Other People Exist...cause I want to see them...so far in my reality only I exist, the rest are illusions. But I really came over to say Merry Christmas.

12:24 PM  
Blogger tony said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS KURT!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Merle Sneed said...

Not a big fan of the Christmas, but I enjoyed the photos.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Thank you to all.

Sandy, I hope you'll become a subscriber, but I can't promise I will be continuing after issue #30.

1:48 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

what....now you tell me!! Shit..

What issue are you up to? ha.

And why now...

don't quit...

darn...

shoot.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home