Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Saturday

Another email to lapsed subscribers of OPE

Dear Lapsed Subscriber,
This is Kurt's assistant, Malcolm, again. I hate to be a pest (not true), but I still have not received your remittance for OPE Year Six. Kurt has urged me to "let it slide," but I was not raised that way. My caregivers taught me the importance of responsibility. They also kept me in a laundry hamper until the age of seven, but nobody's perfect.

The point is, those who wish to receive OPE for one more year need to remit $24 to Kurt ASAP. I can't keep writing reminder emails all the time. I have filing to do.

The best part: Kurt will never know that you needed multiple reminders to renew; he'll think you remembered on your own, and it will warm his heart.

The future is up to you,
Mal

5 Comments:

Blogger Merle Sneed said...

Am I a lapsee?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

No, sir.

8:02 AM  
Blogger tony said...

Isnt "lapsee" a type of Tea?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yet another late payment to help keep my credit safe from online predators!

Will send soon. No, like, for realsies.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous diane said...

explain Pay Pal to me
:-)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home