Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Thursday

I am hard at work on Issue #35 of OPE zine, the 7th annual Death/Christmas issue. It has been seven years since the first Death/Christmas issue of Other People Exist. In the interval, I have celebrated seven Christmases and died zero times. I hope to continue this trend indefinitely.

At this juncture, six of the necessary 24 pages have been completed. It is unlikely that the issue will be ready before Christmas, which falls on December 25th this year. Still, it is always a good idea to wait by your mailbox just in case. Take your post beside the box and listen for the tell-tale thunk of OPE striking the bottom.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alan Smithee said...

Alan Smithee has also died zero times.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Important American critic said...

I like "Keeping my hands and feet to myself since 1999."

11:46 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Do I have to draw the chair up close or can I just paint one up close?

11:18 AM  
Blogger tony said...

I Can Draw A Curtain & A Breathe...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Don, American Idle said...

"Nice-tees" are. . . nice. Liberal politics suck (or is it sucks?) -- grammar alert --

4:47 PM  
Anonymous diane said...

Merry Christmas!

7:49 PM  
Blogger tony said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR KURT!!!!!!!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

If I send renewal fees now, can I still get a copy?

9:24 PM  
Blogger Joanne Casey said...

I have stolen the nice tees for a post tonight :)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home