Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Thursday

The early reviews of issue #42 of Other People Exist are in:

"btw, excellent new OPE." - a subscriber, in an email on another subject.

"An exceptionally entertaining issue. This year, for the first time, I'm sending you my renewal check almost completely ungrudgingly." - a longtime subscriber.

The issue under consideration

5 Comments:

Anonymous Alan Smithee said...

Good thing I was sitting in my vigil chair when the postman arrived with issue #42, as he was able to hand it directly to me. No wasted minutes opening my mailbox to remove the contents.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Another advantage of the properly performed vigil.

5:19 AM  
Blogger tony said...

[Off Topic]here is the entire Carnegie Hall Concert Neil Young 2014:Carnegie Hall Kurt.Enjoy!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Neil is always the topic.

5:22 AM  
Blogger tony said...

the song in question......

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home